Employee Engagement Surveys
Metrics@Work has over 10 years of experience in the design and implementation of Employee Engagement Surveys with a wide variety of organizations. Our team maintains the highest level of knowledge and skill in the areas of:
- strategic human resource management
- organizational assessment
- employee satisfaction, and productivity
- employee wellness
- health and safety
- organizational and employee development
We deliver valid and reliable tools that can be easily customized to meet your specific needs. The core survey contains standardized scales that reliably measure key quality of work life indicators, and our Senior Consultants will work closely with you to customize the survey to fit your culture and meet your needs while maintaining the validity of the assessment tool.
Quick Facts – Employee Engagement Brochure
- Over 250 different for profit and public sector organizations surveyed (including TSX listed companies and large federal agencies)
- Clients from Newfoundland and Labrador to B.C.
- Organizations with workforces of 45 employees to 70,000 employees
- National organizations, with staff spread geographically across the country
- Highly unionized environments, requiring consideration of several collective agreements and the creation of solid partnerships with union representatives
- Multi-ethnic and multi-language populations
- Multi-departmental organizations with diverse workgroups
- Organizations requiring many reports (i.e., hundreds) throughout their workforce
- We have achieved an average response rate of approximately 60% from nearly 260 surveys in the past 10 years
- We will work with you to design a survey process that builds trust and meets the information needs of your organization
- Metrics@Work provides additional outcome measures (e.g., Accreditation Canada patient safety measures, workplace bullying, inter-professional practice, leadership competency metrics, and more)
- Metrics@Work utilizes highly reliable and validated (e.g., accredited and recommended by the THCU, University of Toronto) Survey measures
- Metrics@Work surveys include a strong assurance of confidentiality and an explanation of how the data is kept securely at our location.
- Metrics@Work is currently providing presentations of survey results, train-the-trainer workshops, action planning workshops, and specialized workshops (e.g., leadership, incivility in the workplace, etc.) for many of its clients